The Lego Sears Tower - equally as impressive as the real thing.
We were thinking about actually paying to go to the top of the Sears Tower, but when we got there, they told us there was zero visibility. So we just had a good time in the basement of the tallest in the U.S.
Definitely the BEST part of Saturday was getting to see my beautiful cousin Kristin, who I had not seen in like 5 years. I cannot believe I didn't get a picture of her entire family - but they are all wonderful! It was so so good to see her husband, Jason, again and meet her cute girls. I wish we got to see more of each other!


2 comments:
Just looked at your pix again and noticed that none of my comments showed up. Weird!
LOVE this picture of you and Kristen! You are so lucky that you got to see them all. Wish we ALL lived closer to each other.
we have the exact same picture of shaun with his head in the giant face! too funny. we went to the top of the sears tower, it was okay. looks like an awesome trip to chicago!
Post a Comment