Monday, May 2, 2011

confession

Confession:

A few days ago I saw a leaf on the carpet in our living room. Rather than pick it up and throw it away, I picked it up, dropped it behind the couch, and sat back down to watch who knows what.

Well, that leaf has been staring me down every time I turn around. Every time I open the curtains. every time I close the curtains. every time I get Nacho's blanket for him from behind the couch. Every time I put Adelaide's toys in the basket by the couch. 

Today I just had to suck it up and vacuum behind the couch. That's what I get, I guess.

[also, I am well aware that I have not blogged in a while. I have Adelaide's 6month stats (she's almost 7 months now), Easter pictures, pictures of my crafts, and video footage of the babe. I will post soon!]

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i had a ahem, "friend" who does the same thing. see a large piece of dirt/leaf/dust bunny and push it under the couch.

Celia said...

I laughed hysterically when reading this...talk about guilt. LOL. Good post. We've all done it at one time or another, I'm sure!