Monday, May 2, 2011

6 (almost 7) months

Well, Adelaide has been 6 months for a while now. She was right at 14 pounds at her 6 month appointment (well, okay, she was 13lbs, 15oz, but I round up). Still on the small side, but still sweeter than ever.

The girl is so.very.mobile. She has graduated from the army crawl to a full-blown hands and knees crawl.  And actually TODAY she started pulling up on everything in sight.  She has been grabbing onto our hands and pulling herself up for a while, but today she started pulling herself up on the coffee table, the ottoman, her toys... everything. I am really going to have to start baby-proofing and watching her because she does NOT stay put anymore.  Good news, though. I mopped and vacuumed today. So at least she is crawling on a clean surface... for maybe 24 hours, anyway.

Also, homegirl has her bottom two teeth now. They are SO cute and so sharp! I'll try to get pictures of those soon.

I will leave you will this adorable family picture (minus Nacho, of course) that my sister Brooke took while she and her 3 boys were here for their spring break (click on the link for more pictures of our spring break, and then look at the rest of her site at her amazing pictures!).


2 comments:

Celia said...

Great family pic, I LOVE the background!

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of you three!