Here's another thing our poor 2nd born has been deprived of - "play time." How much can a 2 or 3 week old really play anyway... right?? So today Adelaide was asleep (briefly) and I decided to actually get out the little baby play mat and let Beckett get some stimulation other than big sister holding, kissing, hugging, shoving, and squealing in his face.
And as implied, Adelaide quickly woke up (she was asleep in the car in the garage) and wanted to get in on the picture action... and the snack action.
And I'm well aware that these aren't the best quality pictures, but I love that I captured Adelaide singing a little "if you're happy and you know it, shout HURRAY!" That's what she's doing here.
She has been singing so much lately... it's the absolute cutest thing.
2 comments:
OK, they are ridiculously cute!! And, Adelaide was asleep in the car - didn't we just talk about this ;)?? I really love Adelaide's shirt too - I kinda want one. Love you guys!
-mcyorno
2 beautiful kids! Beckett is gonna have a great teacher as he grows up :) he will be singing too before you know it
Post a Comment