Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our current state

This is what my house looks like right now. Don't judge.
*Brooke - do not let Mike see these pictures. He will most certainly break out in hives.






I watched a friend's little girl this morning for a few hours and she and Adelaide had quite a good time taking out ALL the toys, putting ALL the pillows on the ground, etc.  And I obviously fell a little behind on some basic maintenance.  I took some video of them playing and giggling together that I'll have to post some time this week.

In other news, I took a new class at the Y today. It's called FINNING. Yes that's right. FINNING.  It was a water class. and NO I was not even the youngest person in the class believe it or not.  It was basically a laps class in the pool, but with no arms - just the legs and extra resistance of flippers!  It was a really good strength and cardio workout. I will be back.

Halloween pics to come.

2 comments:

brooke b said...

hahahahaha
the mtoast shout-out kills me

Celia said...

This has to be on the top of my list as far as great posts...it's the sign of little people obviously having a ball! Life looks good in pics like these :)