Poop in the water?!?! That's funny, I guess that's one of those things you just can't prepare for(and by that, I mean, do they teach that in the "baby" books?). ;-)
look at that sweet baby! (cool bath tub by the way!) congrats lindsay-she is precious! p.s. don't fret about the nuk/paci thing. she'll be fine and you'll be glad she has that as a soother in these early years :)
She's absolutely precious! Congratulations. We're so happy for you guys - although now that you have a little one, I bet we won't see you at Thanksgivings in H'town... :(
5 comments:
so what did you do? my guess is that you just have to start over. she is so pretty Lindsey. :)
Poop in the water?!?! That's funny, I guess that's one of those things you just can't prepare for(and by that, I mean, do they teach that in the "baby" books?). ;-)
She reminds me so much of our little Flannery! They both shield their pacifiers the same way!
look at that sweet baby! (cool bath tub by the way!) congrats lindsay-she is precious! p.s. don't fret about the nuk/paci thing. she'll be fine and you'll be glad she has that as a soother in these early years :)
She's absolutely precious! Congratulations. We're so happy for you guys - although now that you have a little one, I bet we won't see you at Thanksgivings in H'town... :(
Post a Comment