It's been snowing for over 24hrs. There are 13-18 inches on the ground depending on where you measure. It's still snowing! Our neighbors are stuck in San Diego until Monday. We have their dog. We are inside staying warm and taking pics from the porch. Soon we will go to another neighbors and eat chicken. Church is canceled tomorrow (that makes two weeks in a row).
Sorry for the bad shot. Jaz is camera shy. I had to sneak this one!
4 comments:
Speaking to you from San Diego, your neighbors should be doing just fine here. Even though it did rain all day today.
Hmmm...I wish we were your neighbors in VA so we could be rocking out to Rock Band during the blizzard. Have fun!!
how was that chicken? :)
how much snow do you have now? wait till you see the snowball fight we had today. working on the update now....
I can't believe how much snow you guys have gotten this year! You seem to be making the most of it though. Enjoy the winter wonderland!
Post a Comment