Friday, February 5, 2010

I won!

Well ya'll, I won an award this week. It's called the STALKER AWARD. I was featured on the blog Orderly Conduct by Kelley Kirker as her "Featured Reader" (euphemism for STALKER). Kelley is a friend of a friend and another friend and another friend... in other words, we know a ton of the same people, but don't know each other. I found her blog through someone else's and found out that she lives with one of my best friends Chelsea Lesniewski from high school!! Anyway, stalking commenced, I became obsessed (she works at the coolest company AND runs her own organizing business) and told Chelsea that I loved her roommate, so I got a shout out on the blog. Now we are facebook friends and blog buddies so everything is official.

Can't wait to meet YOU, Kelley Kirker.


post signature

1 comment:

Kelley said...

the feeling is so mutual!

When Chelsea told me I had an admirer, I was beside myself and SO THRILLED!! As soon as I happened upon your blog, I was hooked. Can't wait to meet one day!!! :)

Also, you are the first friend I have made on the interwebs first. A thrill.