Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dana's Weekend

Last weekend we went to Blowing Rock, NC to celebrate Dana B (B for "biscuit," that is) one last time before her big day. My sister Brooke found an AWESOME house in Chetola, right in the middle of the adorable town of Blowing Rock, just outside of Boone.


It was the perfect mix of fun and relaxation. Friday night we stayed in and played Apples to Apples (which I am convinced is only a fun game if you have a fun group... and this was definitely a fun group), and Saturday afternoon we went tubing at Sugar Mountain (this is me getting everyone's release forms in order. I was very on top of things and in charge, as you can tell... or this MIGHT have been a staged picture...)




Saturday evening we had a fun little shower for Dana and then went out and heard an AWESOME classic rock cover band. I pretty much wanted Dana to hire them for her wedding on the spot.


(I almost cropped this picture, but I wanted everyone to see the killer antler chandelier in the kitchen.)




Since it was MLK weekend, we got to stay overnight Sunday too. We slept in, ate lots of food, watched Pretty Woman, and played more games. It was pretty much my ideal weekend.

Here's to Dana!! Only t- 4 weeks til she becomes Mrs. Bradford Hedgepeth!!! love you sister.

post signature

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Love the pictures!!

Audrey Woita said...

so glad you had the perfect girls weekend. sounds like a lot of fun!

brooke b said...

haha....love the way the "lindsey in charge" pic turned out. lindsey behind you makes it. can you send me the b&w one of us 4 sisters? xo