Friday, June 26, 2009

Lately

It was kind of a crazy week. I went on a 4 day trip to the mountains with 11 of my best girl friends from college. It was awesome and much-needed. Schub preached his first sermon last Sunday and did awesome. We had a beautiful Weimaraner for about 72 hours before drama ensued and we sadly and graciously gave the dog back to some very hurting and lonely people (really long story). I finally started painting the bubblegum pink bathroom yesterday. It's becoming an aqua blue color. Things are continuing to get put away and the chia herbs are beginning to grow. That is our life in a nutshell right now, and here are the pictures to prove it. I don't have a picture of Schub preaching (would that be weird?), so I just put one of him in here to remind you all of how handsome he is.

Oh, and Michael Jackson died yesterday. How crazy is that?!?!








post signature

5 comments:

brooke b said...

this post makes me smile and cry. love you both. xoxo
...oh, & how can we possibly forget how cute brotha schub is?

Brooke said...

You lost Zeke. How sad. I'm so so sorry...Glad you got some time with your friends.

gfygrl said...

geeze lins. i leave for nine days and your life goes totally nuts. what's up with that???

karen

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds great!
I am so sorry about the Weimereiner. By the way, I have no idea how to spell that and am too lazy to go back and look at how you spelled it. :) We actually just saw that type of dog (easier to say than trying to spell that word again :))today and I decided they are so handsome looking that I want one. I am really sorry you had to go through that! Praying the Lord provides the right dog for you guys soon! Miss you!

Meg and Tim said...

it's me, meg... your stalker. Glad you dropped a post - I was wondering what you've been up to.