Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Miss Fix-it


Adelaide's (boy) cousins passed along an amazing tool bench, complete with tools, tool belt, and... GOGGLES. Now every morning she is on a mission to fix the house.

Being Miss Fix-it WITH her baby doll, of course.

Oh hold on, let me get my goggles on.

Off to hammer the steps or something.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Can Dunn borrow your tool set Adelaide? He's gonna need it since I'm getting rid of most of his toys here in Honduras! :)

Brooke said...

She knows to wear her goggles. She learned that lesson from her Daddy, I'm sure.

Jeannie said...

Babydoll definitely a necessity when repairing :) She is super cute & looks so so much older!! Cant wait to hear her talk in person.

Lea said...

oh my gosh linds. Those jammies with pink socks and toolbelt is just TOO MUCH CUTENESS for me to handle. I need to close this window before my heart bursts open with LOVE for this child!!!