Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CINDY!!!

THIS is Cindy. She is one of my favorite friends in the world.  We actually met when we went to Argentina together in 2005, and we have stayed great friends ever since.  We don't see each other nearly often enough. In fact, the last time I saw her was last summer when she generously made the trip down to Charlotte to come to my baby shower. So this was her first time meeting Adelaide!

Isn't Cindy BEAUTIFUL???



Cindy has 2 jobs... one is a boring old desk job... and the other is her own photo styling business (if you are doing any commercials or photo shoots in Raleigh, let me know... I know a great photo stylist)!!  So unfortunately that meant we only had 1 night to hang out. but it was so so worth it. Our next visit will most definitely be in LESS than a year :-)

I also got to see sweet Jenna Sherard and her new little girl Celia! No pictures from that visit, but believe me that baby is cuuuuute!!!

No comments: