Adelaide finally met her Aunt Dana and Uncle Brad!!
She also took 3 steps!! (this is not a picture of that... the actual event took place in a walk-in closet)
We had a big party for my Grandma's 90th birthday (please notice my dad in the background of this picture... i think he must be directing a rousing chorus of Happy Birthday).
We played (and watched other's play) in the pool.
We found and ate coconut...
And drank the coconut milk...
... and played with the coconuts
We hung out with our cousins.
Adelaide met her Great-Grandma for the first time
We hung out in the hammock.
Hung out watching the waves
And of course spent lots of time down at the beach :-)
3 comments:
happy to see you remembered how the camera works!
and i see schub is sporting the "summer beard" - something i would not know without the aforementioned pictures.
I love all these pictures! Adelaide just gets more and more adorable. I can't believe she took 3 steps!!!! You have a very advanced and beautiful child. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER. You may need to warn her. I am going to kiss those cheeks all over and she is going to hate it. I love you!
Post a Comment