Can you believe Adelaide just crawled right over to Nacho and sat herself all close and cuddly like this?
Okay, don't believe it. It was a lie. I put her there myself. My friend Jeannie always talks about how her little boy Sawyer (Adelaide's future husband) loves their dog so so much. I really really hope Adelaide is like that with Nacho! ... that is, if he doesn't turn her against himself my whacking her with his tail (and if you have ever met Nacho and his tail, you know what I'm talking about. It is no ordinary tail.)
Then I told Adelaide to strike a pose and this is what she did.
Okay, that was a lie too. I totally positioned her like this. But isn't she cute?!
9 comments:
She is adorable!! She is also quite the little model :)
I am obsessed with Adelaide. Mainly because of what I make out to be boots. She is SO cool.
I can't wait until Friday! I will start praying now that she stays awake until late for playing with Aunt E. (Just kidding... Kind-of.)
Matt and I can not get over how much Adelaide looks like Jason...seriously, she is the girl version of him!
Cute pics, Lindsay!
She's so cute! And Nacho is not so bad himself! :)
I have no doubt these two are destined to become best friends... if not, you can just continue to fake it though :)
You're out of control girl! And that tail is a force to be reckoned with...I think I still have welts from this summer!
So cute!
of course addie is CUTE,CUTE,CUTE - but you're also pretty funny. you got me both times. ha!
This made my Monday mornig!
oh my goodness she just keeps getting cuter. Linds your girl is just awesome. And pics of baby and dog will always steal my heart :) love you guys
Post a Comment