Well, I finally got up the nerve to enter an I ♥ Faces contest. I usually don't have a good photo to submit to the category, but since I'm obsessed with our boxer Nacho, I had plenty of options for this week's theme of Pets.
Head over to I ♥ Faces to check out some amazing photos of people's amazingly cute pets.


13 comments:
Hehehe Adorable, love it... Love the name Nacho too:)
What a terrific name....Nacho! Awesome shot of him!
Incredible photo!
So cute! I love the reflection in the pup's eyes. Terrific photo!
What a love!
Super cute! And fabulous name. I love it! :)
I understand the Boxer obsession. I LOVE my Boxer, but he's a much older man now than yours. He is adorable and I love the name! Great pic, you caught that Boxer personality beautifully.
This is a great photo... I love the DOF! Nacho is a great name too! I'm obsessed with my 2 Dobie boys - they are my main photo subjects!!
Very cute!
Very cute!! I used a picture of my boxer Sophie this week. They are such great dogs!
This is a great pictures of Nacho. I'm voting for you. I know my vote doesn't count for much, but I'm still voting nonetheless.
Nacho looks so cute. We have a boxer named Bubba and we love him so much. I really like the picture you took.
love this one!! great job! what a face and so clear!
(anne-one of brooke's friends :))
Post a Comment