
Today our friend Drew Miller passed away. Schub and I knew Drew from Clemson, and although we haven't seen him and his wife Cheryl in a while, I definitely have really fond memories of Drew. Drew's life was way too short, but it was full, and there are a ton of people who love him dearly. More importantly, Drew knew the Lord, so I will be priviledged enough to see him again one day, in a place where there is no more pain or suffering or heartache.
He even let [this was either April or Cullie, I think] draw on his toes. What a generous man.

This was from our crazy water gun fight in the hotel halls at GCC. Ingenious Drew, wrapped himself in hotel towels so he could participate and not get too wet. ha.





1 comment:
Lindsey, thanks for this post. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment