No, no. Not me dancing. I wasn't in a dance recital. But I did watch my first one ever yesterday. My friend Karen's daughter takes dance lessons, and yesterday I went to a little fair in South City where Nina and a bunch of other little girls performed for us! I think I would definitely be okay with it if I have a little girl who wants to take dance. They were so cute!!

Nina's little dancing team. Nina is on the far left.
Nina tapping her heart out... with a big smile on her face.
My favorite little dancer of the day (next to Nina, of course).
Karen and I worked together Wash U until this past February when she got a new job (moving up in the world!). Our cubes were right next to each other, so she was one of the few people here in St. Louis that I talked to almost every single day. I sure miss her at work!! It was so good to see her again.

1 comment:
addie so looks like a little cambell's kid, doesn't she??
Post a Comment